Friday, September 20, 2013

My Hourglass figure do wonders in Bollywood too!

Hourglass figure heroine Ileana wowed everyone with her understated performance in her Bollywood debut ‘Barfi’, but Ileana says she is more comfortable doing hardcore commercial roles. 

Ileana feels Bollywood and glamour go hand-in-hand and she is no Vidya Balan to pull off roles like ‘Barfi’ on regular basis. "I must admit that if you want to survive in Bollywood, you have to have a certain amount of glamour attached to you otherwise it is difficult may be. I can`t talk about other actresses, but I have relied on glamour and my hourglass figure in films in the south and It works. If you look glamorous, dress well, it works in the film. You can pass off in a film by just looking good," said the actress.

No comments: