Friday, September 20, 2013

Hansika, Raviteja's mass romance

Kollywood beauty Hansika is too busy to sign a film. She already has 9 films in her hands and is still going strong in sambar land. 

However according to the latest she will soon be in mass romance withMass Maharaja Raviteja . Hansika says “Yes, I’ve signed the film and I’m looking forward to start shooting.” . On her role in the film she says  “I can’t reveal much about the character as it’s premature to comment on it. But all I can say is that my role would be very unique and something that the audience have not seen so far. All this while, I’ve been playing bubbly and chirpy roles. But this time, my role is a performance-oriented one and I’m looking forward to it.” 

KS.Ravindra (Bobby) who shot to fame with his scripts for Balupu, Mr. Perfect, Bodyguard, Don Seenu etc., will be making his directorial debut with this film.

No comments: