Sunday, September 22, 2013

I Have Relied On Glamour : Ileana

Hip beauty Ileana feels Bollywood and glamour go hand-in-hand and she is no Vidya Balan to pull off roles like ‘Barfi’ on regular basis. She feels ,“I must admit that if you want to survive in Bollywood, you have to have a certain amount of glamour attached to you other wise it is difficult may be. I can’t talk about other actresses but I have relied on glamour in films in the south.
When asked if working in films down south has taken a backseat, Ileana said, “There is no contract that I won’t do south films anymore, but as of now I am very busy working here. Life has been pretty full on. “It is out of the question to do films down south. I think when the time is right, when I have some time off from Bollywood and there is some really good offer, I will consider doing films there,” she said

No comments: