Sunday, September 22, 2013

Manchu Vishnu on sexy mission

Manchu Vishnu who tasted success with comedy crapper Denikaina Ready last year is currently on a sexy mission. Vishnu who is romancing Andala Rakshasi Lavanya Tripathi in Doosukeltha revealed his secret sexy mission. 

Speaking to scribes he said  “In Krishnaarjuna, I gained so much weight that I looked huge in the film, after which a lot of people started commenting on my ‘giant personality’. That’s when I felt the need to have a fit body. It took time for me to work on my fitness, but for last five months, I’ve been dedicatedly working out.” 

Vishnu revealing the secret said “I am also doing an untitled venture with my father and brother Manoj where I have to flaunt six-packs. But I’m not even half way there. What you see now is only 30% of what I’ll be looking like in coming months. I might even go shirtless!” 

No comments: