Monday, September 23, 2013

I would not want my kids to watch Big Boss

In a recent interview given to a reputed newspaper, Bollywood actor and Bigg Boss host Salman Khan has said that he would not want his kids to watch such obnoxious shows like Bigg boss. While talking about the fights on the show, Salman said that he does not like contestants going overboard with fights.  "I don`t like it at all. I just feel that there is always somebody younger and somebody older who is watching the show. So, if I am a parent, I would not want my kids to watch such obnoxious stuff on TV. I understand when contestants get into genuine fights inside the house, but don`t appreciate it when they fight only to create noise and get publicity," Salman was quoted as saying. Well we salute your honesty Salman! 

No comments: