Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Salman is not upset with me

Dabangg actress Sonakshi Sinha says all is well between her and Dabangg co-star Salman Khan and that he is not upset with her over anything.

Earlier reports were doing the rounds that Salman was miffed with Sonakshi as she turned down a film offer from Arbaaz and the superstar, but she rubbishes such gossips.

"If he is upset, ask him, don't ask me. But there is nothing like that. No, he is not upset with me and there is nothing of the sort that has come out in the papers," said the actress.

Salman was apparently keen on having Sonakshi in Kick but things did not work out and now Jacqueline Fernandez is doing it. "It was long back when it was discussed, but by the time it started, I couldn't do it. I will have to cut myself into two," she clarified. We agree if you say so Sonakshi!

No comments: