Thursday, November 14, 2013

Is Imran Khan superstitious?

Actor Imran Khan, who has been having a rough patch off late, is superstitious about working with experienced directors.

Imran, whose upcoming movie Gori Tere Pyaar Mein with Kareena Kapoor Khan is generating a fair amount of buzz, thinks that he can only give hit movies with first time directors.

“The funny thing in my life is that my only success is with the first time director. Anytime I have gone away from the first time directors, things have not worked for me,” he said at a recent interview. “Logically, if I think about Kidnap, the director (Sanjay Gadhvi) had given a blockbuster like Dhoom, but it didn’t work for me. My understanding is that I should work with guys of my age,” added the honey-eyed hunk.

Well if Imran’s logic is to be gone by then we hope that Gori Tere Pyaar Mein will surely be a superhit at the box office!

No comments: