Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Tapsee's Love Affair

Tempting beauty Tapsee after Sahasam is turning dare devil. Currently she is showing her love affair with bikes stunning all onlookers. Tapsee who made her Bollywood debut with Chashme Baddoor is currently starring in her second Bollywood flick.

The film's teaser was released recently and it resembles her first film's teaser. In her first film Chashme Baddoor Tapsee was seen sitting on a bike along with Siddharth, Ali Zafar and Divyendu Sharma.

Now the recently released teaser shows Tapsee on a bike with Amit Sadh. Tapsee says “I had a sense of déjà vu when we did this look, but I can say that apart from the bike factor, nothing else in these two films are similar,” . Differentiating her characters Tapee says “In my debut film, I was a funloving girl, and took things in my stride. But in this film, I’m more of a go-getter.” She adds, “The bike proved lucky for me in my debut film. And now, I’m hoping it will be the same case for this flick as well.” 

No comments: